poker face
tonights gonna be a good night,so lay out the cards,i'm ready to sing pokker face
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦


This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. love to the high heavens in Internet Explorer.

Blog consists of daily rants like what I do and what I like. Totally boring, so I'd suggest you click the teeny 'x' at the top right corner of ye screen. xoxo bob98





♣
Monday, May 17, 2010 / 5:28 AM

please,if chelsea cheng is listening to this shout out,please do.
dearest cheng,
i do not want you to leave me and go to perth.
don't leave me alone to struggle in this world.
i know you don't like someone in our classroom.
that doesn't mean that you have to leave to perth.
soon,we will be graduatting,
and....you will go SOTA ,and i will be going TKGS.
it's time to move on....all i am tryin to say is.....
i won't stop you from going perth,just say hi to jerri for me.
that would be great.i will not question your choices.
i will just wish you all the best.god bless
P.S
and....thank you for being my friend.i will always remember you.