poker face
tonights gonna be a good night,so lay out the cards,i'm ready to sing pokker face
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦


This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. love to the high heavens in Internet Explorer.

Blog consists of daily rants like what I do and what I like. Totally boring, so I'd suggest you click the teeny 'x' at the top right corner of ye screen. xoxo bob98





♣
Sunday, May 16, 2010 / 7:37 AM

hey there,as promised i have to blog for my best friend
so......here are some pictures that i took today...tittled:REMEMBERING SUNDAY<3 this idea was given by my sister DENISE and it is copyrighted....i will upload more when i have the time
but right now,my mother is bugging me to sleep so enjoy.......
xoxoxo
Bobbi<3 denise holding an broken umbrella..lol:p
^^ me holding the same broken umbrella as up there
denise on the stones..:p
~LUNCH!~
denise at some thai restaurant eatin appitizers:p
the container that contains crackers..:p
^^2 of these containers eaten by:DENISE
denise holding the scroll from china..:pAWSOME.
me holding the scroll..:P
gettin bored so started playing darts....:P
...........
THE awsome SCROLL....:p
scroll